Some photos below of the Tuesday Beavers practicing pitching our brand new tents on a beautiful sunny evening in Ballisodare last night. Well done to all for getting the tents up and back down again in the hour we had!
Don’t forget the end of year camp will take in Lough Keel Scout Campsite, Boyle, from Friday, 17th – Sunday, 19th June. We will have full details of the camp in the next week or two.
Also, please don’t forget Registration for Beavers takes place on our family nights on Tuesday, 07/06/16 (7pm-8pm) or Thursday, 09/06/16 (6.30pm-7.30pm).
- Cost is €50 per child (€45 of which goes directly to Scouting Ireland nationally).
- All existing Beavers have to be reregistered that night for the coming year. If you wish to make alternative arrangements for paying the registration fee, please feel free to discuss with leaders.
- Any new members also have to register that night.
If there are any siblings of current members looking to join, please let leaders know as places are very limited due to high demand. Places will be prioritised as follows:
- Children of those who volunteer to help operate the group (e.g. as leaders / on a committee, etc.). The group operates on a totally voluntary basis, so people need to get involved. (PLEASE DON’T LEAVE IT TO OTHERS– consider getting involved.)
- Children who have siblings already in the group.
- Children living in the Ballisodare area.
- Length of time on waiting list.